Sunday, May 24, 2015

Challenge #58 Winner and Top 3

Challenge #58 Winner and Top 3



Hello, friends!

 Hope you had fun with our "Cheerup" challenge ... Your creations were amazing! 
Thank you to all that joined in on the fun!

I'm swinging on in to share our winner and top 3. So, without further ado...


Our winner is...



Congrats, Cornlia! 
You will be our next Guest Designer! Be sure to grab your badge, too. :) 


And our Top 3 are...




Congrats Vicki, Hermine and Emily.
Be sure to grab your badge! :)



Thank you again to all! Be sure to swing on back in an hour for our new challeng.! 
See y'all soon.

3 comments:

  1. Yeahh!!! Thanks Ladies for picking my card as a winner! How fun! And to be guest designer - even better! Congrats to Vicki, Hermine and Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks so much for choosing me among your top 3! I am honored!! :) Congrats to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I am honoured

    ReplyDelete